Saturday, February 28, 2015

Silent Film

I have never been a big fan of silent movies due to the fact that it is very hard for me to stay interested, I hate watching movies with sub titles. One part that really caught my attention about this film was the part were somnambulist made an attempt to kill the little girl, instead he decides to touch her. I choice this scene because it shows how people could change, they might be tempted to do something because of a particular reason; but at the end of the day it is their choice. This scene really caught me off guard, I assumed that the little girl was going to die at this moment; but instead they let her live. I've never seen anything like this movie before, i didn't enjoy it much; but it was something different. Another reason why I choose this scene is because, even though this movie came out years ago; similar scenes too this one have been used in many modern movies. I enjoy watching and reading things about the past and comparing them to the present, and this movie has allowed me to do that with other present movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment